This is one of the things I have been working on. It was very challenging to get the pixelated picture down to just a few colors. I still need to work on his ears. I am hoping some half square triangles will make them look better. I got the idea from pinterest and was using this site, but it wasn't giving me a picture I liked so I used photoshop to pixelate and then started replacing colors. I decided to make the tan/cream background out of 5 different colors to keep the quilt looking pixelated. And I'm going to cut all the squares instead of trying to make bigger pieces because I think it will look better.
Monday, November 26, 2012
Nope, I haven't forgotten to post...we just don't have anything to post! Except this lovely quilt made by Sherry. It's her first quilt, what a great job!
I haven't been able to finish the rest of the quilt tops because we are out of large batting. Hope to get some in January. Also, Quilt ministry has been put on hold until at least January. I needed some time off to work on some of my own projects. I was able to finish a few small quilts with the small batting I have. Hope to post a couple more of those soon.