60 x 70
This is my second Windows quilt. You might be wondering why I made two. I really didn't intend to make two, but after sewing the top together on the first one, I realized it was extremely long. Hmmm, what happened? Two mistakes. The first is I made too many blocks. The second is I sewed 6 x 7 instead of 6 x 5. I ended up seam ripping two rows off and making some more blocks for this one. But two is better than one, right?
For this one I found a light blue backing and fortunately there was enough of the brown solid in the quilt to do the binding. I'm still trying to keep with the theme of using up solids. It's going well.

Even though I've been using up my solid yardage and my scraps, I still have about a half box of strips left and quite a bit of yardage that doesn't really go together. I have one more quilt picked out to make and then I think I will have to get more scrappy. I do like scrappy, to that will be just as fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment