Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Flowers and Daffodils Plus Quilt

Since I am working on taking better pictures, I tried some in the house:


I put it on the floor close to a window where the sun was shining through. 
 It made nice shadows to see the quilting. Especially on the back.



 and outside the house: 


Someone told me to take the picture outside with the sun shining across the quilt.  
It does seem to have made shadows so you can see some of the quilting.


I had some multi colored floral fabric that I have been wanting to use. 
 They both had blue, green and yellow in them.


  Then I found the yellow daffodil fabric in my stash.  
Pulled the quilt together with some blenders and it turned out great!





1 comment:

  1. You are right - your quilt turned out great! I have some older floral prints that I could use to do the same thing, just never thought of it. Thanks, once again, for some much needed inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...