56 x 67
This is a free quilt-a-long for the month of January. You can find it here. I modified the pattern just a little by adding a 1 inch sashing. I think it really helped freshen up the quilt.
Like always, I used the leftover large pieces on the back. I changed things up for the binding though by using the leftover strips. I had to cut a few more to have enough. I like the color it adds to the front. Not too much of any of them.
This was my One Monthly Goal for January. To meet this goal while still working on other things, I made 2 blocks a day unless I had more time. I had other things that I had started and wanted to get finished. So by making a plan, I was sure to get finished on time! I hope you make your goal too!