Friday, November 17, 2017

Regatta Quilt Along

Roseanne from Home Sewn By Us is hosting a quilt along to make the Regatta Quilt by Daniela of Block M Quilts. The quilt along will start in January.  I really like the original colors of Daniela's quilt so I picked these 19 Kona Cotton Colors. 


In case you really want to know what colors they are and you can't read them here they are:

Navy, Windsor, Cadet, Regatta, Copen, Evening, Denim, Blue Jay, Candy Blue, Cornflower, Blueberry, Cloud, Lake, Aqua, Ice Frappe, Pond, Aloe, Sage, and Delft.

I am getting ready early so that if I need to make a Kona Cotton order between now and then I will have my list ready.  I am also thinking of doing this in another color way.  Do you have any suggestions?  Maybe red, orange, and yellow?  Myra - I know you'll say, "Rainbow!"  But I'll leave that for you so you can join too!

5 comments:

  1. I love these colors and thanks for posting. I may need to order some Kona before the QAL. I'm already working on a quilt with these colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun quilt. Hav fun in your quilt a long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this! I will join in if I have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am hoping to do the QAL also using some Island Batiks. Where do you usually order your Kona from?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This will be awesome! Can't wait your finished quilt! Thanks so much for making my Regatta Quilt, I am still overwhelmed by the response and love that quilt is getting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...