Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Double Up Pattern Release

I am excited to share my first real pattern with you! Double Up is available in 5 sizes from Baby to King. Directions include yardage or fat quarters. Strip piecing helps you get this quilt finished in no time.  The cover quilt is a twin size - 68" x 90.5".



While I really like the multi-fabric version above, you can also make a 2 color version like this one below:


I've been testing patterns for a few years now, but I've found that I also enjoyed the pattern writing process. I hope to be able to write more patterns this year. Thanks Myra for all your help getting this first one finished! You can find my pattern shop here






10 comments:

  1. Shannon I just downloaded this pattern. I have a couple of baby quilts that need to be made in the next few months and this is perfect. I can also see it made into a stadium quilt using school colors. I love it and wish you much success with your pattern writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful pattern! Welcome to the world of pattern writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!! A promise of spring in the grey of winter is so refreshing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. An effective easy pattern, can't get much better-wishing you all the luck with the new adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pattern, very versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! on your newly released pattern. It's SEW lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your first pattern release! It looks like a lot of fun. I like both versions, but the two color one is really graphic which I really like. Thanks for linking to MCM, and lots of luck on your new venture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both are neat - I really like the colors on the first one. Pretty pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...