Thursday, July 11, 2019

Waffles - A New Pattern!

59" x 68" 

Introducing my new pattern - Waffles! This is the throw size, but the pattern comes in 5 sizes from baby to king. This is such a fun design that uses Fat Quarters and an accent fabric. The squares are designed to make a weaving pattern. Can you see it?


I had fun playing with the colors on this one. Here's a few different versions. Blue as an accent with Bonnie and Camille fabrics.



Black background with gray as an accent. Would look great in some prints too!



Blue background with a white accent. I love seeing how changing the dark and light fabrics can make a big difference in the look of a quilt.



Here's a simple version in just 2 prints. Wouldn't this look great on a bed?


Hope you enjoyed seeing some fun layouts as much as I had making them! You can find Waffles and all of my other patterns in my shop



3 comments:

  1. Yes I can see the weaving pattern, another great pattern Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! This is a really cute quilt. The different color variations sure make it look different - like totally different patterns different! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...