Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Preppy

50" x 60"

This cute little quilt is made with 5 fat quarters and a little yardage. It is a free pattern called Preppy from A Bright Corner. I actually made mine from all yardage and it was just as easy.


I had a backing piece with some beautiful flowers that I have been wanting to use so I pulled some matching prints from my stash and some brown yardage to make this quilt.


Now that I have all my quilting caught up, I am cutting and sorting all the scraps that have accumulated over the course of this year. Yep, I did get a little behind on this! But I do keep my sewing room pretty clean so it's not such a big deal. Then I plan on cleaning out the closet, because that is one spot I don't keep up with!

3 comments:

  1. Now you did it, you make me want to make another!! I love how you coordinated your front and back so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I have a question on this quilt. What color is the 5th FQ? Or is it the sashing that's considered the 5th FQ? Thankyou.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...