Thursday, January 30, 2020

Scrappy Trip Along Quilt


First finish of 2020 is this beautiful Scrappy Trip Quilt. It's cold and gray out this week so I will need to get a better picture of it, but I couldn't wait to share it with you! I love this pattern so much I think I could easily make several more. I chose to do the version that alternates with white, but the classic version is so nice too.  If you want to see some more quilts check out #wwscrappytrip on instragram.


To make this version you need blocks that have prints running up and blocks with prints running down. Make an equal number of blocks of each kind. 


My fabrics are plum, blue, and a grassy green color. Not Seattle Seahawk colors!!! (Myra!) Hopefully the sun will come out soon and I can get some better pictures. I always struggle to get good ones anyway white a white background, but I am determined to do better this year. 


2 comments:

  1. That's clearly Seahawks-ish! Beautiful finish. You're pictures look great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! What size is each square?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...