Friday, March 10, 2023

Rainbow Bargello with a Twist


So much has slowed my progress of this quilt that I started last year, but that doesn't matter right now. It's done! I had a lot of solid 2.5" strips that were left over from cutting quilts from my solid fabrics. As I said in my last post, the bin was overflowing so it needed to be used. Went through the bin and pulled out every fabric that had at least 2 full strips. I cut some black to put between some of the sections which helped me have enough colors to make this top.




Black binding to go with both the front and the back. I had a little bit of the tube left so I added it to the back for a touch of color.


The bin is still full so I still have work to do. But at my current pace of sewing it's going to be a while. I broke my finger and man it's a pain to try to cut fabric. The sewing part isn't too bad. But I do have a custom quilt I have to make (of course I get one when my finger is broken!) so I will push through. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...