32 X 40
I can't seem to get the colors right on my photos today. Does this ever happen to you? And somewhere along the way, I accidentally left out an entire column. The funny part? I didn't notice until the quilt was completely finished and off the longarm! By then, there wasn't much to do except laugh and remind myself that handmade doesn't always mean perfect.
For the backing, I chose a playful polka dot print that brings a little extra personality to the quilt. I always enjoy picking backing fabrics, and this one was too much fun to pass up.
Even one column smaller, I still love how this one turned out. The combination of cedar orange, gray, black, and white gives it a fun, modern feel. I quilted it with soft wavy lines to add movement without taking away from the design.

No comments:
Post a Comment