Saturday, February 7, 2015

How to Add Drop Down Menus to Your Blog!

Here is a link to a video tutorial on how to add drop down menus to your blog.  It was relatively easy. I actually did it myself!  I have been wanting to add this for a long time, but it has been super intimidating.  And I was afraid of losing all my information.  Some of my pages are still in progress, but it only took a few hours this morning to get it done.

Ro is easy to understand and very likeable.  You should go check it out. She has more free videos on other aspects of your blog too.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I've been wanting to learn this, as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You left a comment on my blog but for some reason I don't think it showed up in my inbox. Thanks for making it. I think you have a great blog. Hard to believe you have time to quilt and blog with all the kids much less leave comments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...