Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Yellow and Gray Patchwork and Stash Report

58.5 x 67.5 

I saved the best for last!  The yellow and gray has finally come to an end.  Mostly because I am out of fabrics in these colors. This one is a simple patchwork quilt with an added white border for some interest.


All these squares came from my 5" scrap bin.  And I almost didn't have enough when I added the white border in there.  I think I had to cut some from my stash to finish the strip on the back.  I do love this quilt.  I wish I had a room in my house that it would go with so I could keep it. But I don't, so it is for sale in my etsy shop.


Linking with My Quilt Infatuation and Crazy Mom Quilts and Busy Hands Quilts and Oh Scrap!

October Stash Report
About half the fabric coming in this month was from gift cards and prizes.  And that's a good thing.  It almost can't be counted!  But I did count it. I bought some solids this month to finish up some gifts and a couple quilts I'm working on.  Had to do it, you know how it goes.

Oct in:    45.75
Oct out:  21.25

YTD in:  442.75
YTD out: 531.5
YTD change: 88.75

9 comments:

  1. Sad to see your yellow and gray quilts are done, but I know you have an amazing quilt in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I like how you did the rectangles near the corners. Your numbers are very impressive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow and grey together. Excellent use of your scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this quilt! That white border really does add a lot of interest to the quilt, and the strip on the back is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so simple and so pretty! Great job on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little white border does make such a difference! Very cute :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a happy quilt! Love the yellow and gray combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I, too, love yellow and gray together! It's wonderful how a simple design can make such a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another great finish. What colors are we going to work on next. We seem to be sewing from the same scrap bins :)

    Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...