Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Splash of Color QAL - cutting done



My first quilt for the Splash of Color QAL is black and white with scrappy rainbow squares. This on has lots of little pieces but it is going to be so cute!


My second quilt is this black and white with yellow has large pieces and will go together very quickly!  Oh, I did change the yellows to just the one on the top of the pile. I think it will unify the pattern more.

I am excited to get working on these two quilts!


Splash Quilt Along @ Busy Hands Quilts

5 comments:

  1. Both quilts are going to be beautiful! The black/white quilts are a great idea, thanks to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anxious to see them all done up, going to be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All pretty fabrics. Looking forward to seeing them all done. I am also joining in the Splash of Color QAL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, looking forward to seeing them come together!

    ~Brandy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...