Friday, October 13, 2017

UT T-Shirt Quilt


Any UT fans out there? This is the last of the 5 memory quilts for my friend. This one was fun to make. I really like the two color theme of this quilt.


Look at that double pocket!  I only quilted a single line under the flap on the lower pocket because that piece was too big not to quilt. There are two pockets in this quilt. I cut the white TEXAS strip off one of the sleeves and put in there even though it couldn't be centered.


This was my own design based on the shirts she gave me. I like the linear lines in different size columns. This one is one of my favorites!

Linking with Myra of Busy Hands Quilts

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    Great job on this t-shirt quilt. Those pockets!! So cool and unique. I am 100% this quilt will be very used and loved. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two color quilts make it much easier too! I like the mixed up sizes of blocks/rows, it adds a lot of interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your linear design as well. What a fun memory quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...