Friday, September 10, 2021

Muted Scrappy Rainbow Quilt


I have been slowly working on using up leftover scraps this year. This top of this quilt is mostly scraps leftover from a quilt I made several years ago. I had more than half of the quarter square triangles made too because there were erroneously made with that first quilt. Those were my starting point for this quilt. I found a pattern that would use them, plus add in the pretty muted rainbow fabrics as well.


The blocks are 6 inches finished. This is an nice pattern for using any of your 2.5" scraps. I will probably use it again if I have leftover gray fabric. I had tons of this gray fabric on a bolt in the closet so I used it for the back and binding too. It's a lovely quilt. I am pleased to get all those pieces out of the closet and not have to buy any fabric.  















 

1 comment:

  1. Certainly glad to know you are still quilting, I was getting worried! How's Etsy doing for you, I feel like it is a bit slower this year(for finished items), and hoping it picks up soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...