Thursday, May 19, 2022

Triple Dot Quilt

This is my new pattern called Triple Dot. It's so fun and modern! It is designed with 3 colors in mind, but you can even use scraps. I chose to use 3 fabrics for each color. The pattern had cutting instructions for 3 fabrics, 9 fabrics, or scraps so you get to choose. 

I finally made a pieced quilt back. I haven't done one like this in a while. All one color just seemed to solid for the light colored front. Plus it looks playful just like the front!

This pattern would be perfect for a summer quilt in red, white, and blue. The printed white background gets shown off in this version. 


Aqua blue is one of my favorite colors, so I set it off with a black background. Very stricking!


But this navy blue version with the greens is probably my favorite. I would have made this one had I designed it before I sewed up the test quilt. I would sew it up with a textured blue background from Moda's Nantucket Summer fabric line. You can find Triple Dot in my Etsy shop. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...