Monday, June 20, 2022

Another Lakeview Terrace Quilt


60 x 70

Finally finished is this Lakeview Terrace Quilt I started several months ago. This is the second quilt I have made in this pattern. You can see the first one here. This one got some bright and happy fabrics! I made it all from scraps. 


For the quilting, I choose a wavy line with alternating loops. It was very easy to quilt. I just put one line per strip. Something different for a change.


I had nothing in my stash big enough for a back so I decided to make one from matching pieces. I wanted to use some of each color and this is what I came up with. I really am trying not to buy backing fabric unless I have to. 


One for picture just because I love it! Those soft colors are so pretty.


 

1 comment:

  1. I love scrappy rainbow quilts, and this one is no exception. It is as beautiful as the other quilt you made in this same pattern. I may have to give it a try sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...