Monday, June 27, 2022

Love Strings Quilt Pattern


56" x 72"

I called this pattern Love Strings because of the little blue squares make up the hearts and the green is the connecting strings. I originally designed it in red and black which you can see below which would be perfect for a February quilt. Since it's summer time, I went ahead and make it in turquoise and lime green which is one of my favorite color combos.


 I have been wanting to make a quilt with a checkered background for quite some time. It just took a while to find the right pattern to put it with. Check out the red and black version and the red and teal version.


How about a monochromatic version? This one has beautiful green blue shades.


a three color version


This baby version is oh so soft looking in pinks and grays. 


You can find my new Love Strings pattern in my etsy shop. It comes in 5 sizes from baby to king. Which version do you like the best?

1 comment:

  1. What a fun pattern. I love how you show it in different color ways. The black, gray, red, and white is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...