Monday, September 30, 2024

Punch Card - A New Quilt Pattern

57.5 x 71.5

I've got a fun rainbow quilt pattern for you. It doesn't have to be a rainbow, but it sure is pretty as one. This pattern reminds me of those old punch cards we had at work where the machine punched the holes in the card. So that's where this pattern got its name. You can find the Punch Card Pattern in my shop here.


Straight line quilting gives this quilt a nice texture.

It is just as stunning with a black background.  


If I had these aqua fabrics I would have made this ombre version.


I've listed the Kona Cotton colors that I used in the quilt pattern so you can make one just like mine.


Here's the link for the pattern. It's an easy one that uses strip piecing so it comes together pretty quickly. Tag me on instragram if you make one. I'd love to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...