Sunday, September 1, 2024

Whispering Waves Quilt Pattern

64" x 72"

I designed Whispering Waves to be a soft and flowing quilt pattern. I chose to make the throw size quilt in gray, tan, and dusty blue for a soft almost neutral look. The pattern also can be made in a twin or queen size. Yardage in 4 fabrics plus a background is all you need to make this quilt. 
 

All three sizes can be made traditionally, making 2 half square triangles at a time. There are bonus instructions for the throw size to make the quilt with the Accuquilt 4" HST die. Using the die skips all the trimming of squares! Here are some mockups I made. The first and the last give off a southwest vibe. And I like the cute navy, teal and pink colorway. 




Get your copy of Whispering Waves in my shop. Tag me on Instagram. I'd love to see what you made with this pattern. 

Accuquilt is having a sale for Labor Day - free shipping and 10% off. It's a great time to get the HST die if you don't have one. I love mine and use it all the time. Such a time saver!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...