Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Brick Cottage Lane {2}


Here is Myra's new Brick Cottage Lane {2} pattern!  I made a twin sized quilt with a fat quarter bundle of Miss Kate fabric from Moda.  I added in a few fabrics from my stash so there would be more fabric variation.  I think I had 19 fabrics. It's a happy set of fabrics!


I used a blue polka dot for the back and the rest of the apple print for the back.  I love the red binding which is something I don't usually use.  I like to piece my backs because it uses my stash.  Still trying to get that number down!


Myra's patterns are always easy to understand and fun to make. You can make this quilt quickly with the strip piecing directions or you can use the traditional method.  Both are included in 5 different sizes. You can find Myra's pattern here.  And this quilt is for sale in my etsy shop.


Linking with Confessions of a Fabric Addict

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...