Sunday, July 31, 2016

I Spy Quilt and July Stash Report


My son made his third quilt from these I-Spy fabrics and I just thought it would be nice to have a picture for you on my stash report post.

I've been busy making 4 Minecraft quilts this month plus 7 pillows. I also tested and made the Brick Cottage Lane 2 pattern and made 2 baby quilts.  It's been a busy month! At least it is showing in the stash report a little. I know it's bound to slow down soon!

July in: 39
July out: 80.5

YTD in: 342.75
YTD out: 386.5
YTD change: 43.75

Yearly Goals
11/20 HTU
39/36 QUILTS








2 comments:

  1. His quilt is awesome, and you're doing great on your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...