Myra is hosting a trip around the world quilt along. She is making a hers with the fabulous Gradations quilt kit from Craftsy. I don't have any of that, so I decided to go country style. Here are most of my fabrics. I'm missing a dark brown and a pink/green floral blender. I am going to alternate each color with an off white print.
Grab some fabric and join us! You have until October 23 to link up your fabric choices. Then the cutting begins! Here is the schedule from her blog:
ScheduleThe Quilt Along will run from today, Monday, October 10th through December 5th with two weeks between each step.
- Link up your fabric selections below. Link-up closes Sunday, October 23rd.
- Monday, October 24th: Quilt Along begins with sewing strip sets and tubes together and cutting into segments. This is steps 1-8 in the pattern, ending at the top of page 4.
- Monday, November 7th: Assembly of sections and quilt top. This is steps 1-5 on pages 4 and 5 of the pattern, as well as steps 1-4 on pages 6-8.
- Monday, November 21st: Finished quilts!
- Quilt Along ends December 5th with a Finished Quilt Grand Parade!