Friday, April 7, 2017

Double 4 Patch

56 x 68

I saw this quilt here and thought it would be a good pattern for my fabrics. If you need a tutorial there is one here. These are the same fabrics I used in this Chunky Race Quilt.


I added Kona Mushroom and Snow in the small 4 patches. Looks totally different don't you think?


Just a tad short on the backing fabric so I tried really hard to make it look intentional.  I chose a soft blue binding to soften the quilt. Normally I would have used the Mushroom, so I am really glad I didn't have enough to do it. I like the blue much better.


Linking with Busy Hands Quilts and Crazy Mom Quilts.

7 comments:

  1. The quilt is beautiful, and look at those straight lines on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilts - I really enjoyed your share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the blue binding and glad you had to use that one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the pieced backing. Happy necessary make-do!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing how the same fabrics look in different patterns. What a lovely quilt!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...