Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Blogger's Quilt Festival - Poolside

Welcome to my entry in the Blogger's Quilt Festival hosted by Amy's Creative Side. It's a great time of year where we share our love of quilting!


My second entry is this beauty called Poolside. I used a collection of fabrics from my favorite fabric designer - Bonnie and Camille - to make this quilt. I may have made a few too many fat quarter bundle purchases in their fabric lines this year. If you can't break out the fav fabric for your own design, what can you use it for?


I used a B & C print for the back too. I love that it has a white background. This pattern was inspired by summer, swimming, and sparkling pools. Perhaps I was dreaming of what my backyard should look like someday!


I hope you have picked out your favorite quilts to share with us. If you haven't done so yet, you can find the festival here.  It's going on all week.

16 comments:

  1. I love this quilt. What is the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful quilts. All pretty fabrics. I really love that navy binding fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie and Camille are too good at designing fabric - I find myself drawn to their colors and prints, too, but so far have been able to resist purchasing too much! I love this quilt, from the colors to the simplicity of the pattern that does not look simple at all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't go wrong with Bonnie and Camille fabric. Nice fresh looking quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this bonnie & camille collection and you have shown it off beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great pattern and what can go wrong with B&C fabric. Thanks for sharing this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a lovely scrap quilt with B&C! The navy binding frames the quilt nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this design! And sew sunny with the B&C! So fun to be visiting new blogs this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun, sunny, and happy quilt, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a happy quilt, I really love the blocks you used in this!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So pretty! I love your fabric choices! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree that you should use some of your favorite fabric on your own design. A beautiful pattern and quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...