Monday, July 22, 2019

Postcard Wall Hanging

32" x 32" 

Here's what I've been up to in my sewing room lately. I small postcard quilt sized to be a wall hanging. This one is smaller than the baby quilt that I make. I took off two rows and one column all of which had the more orange/red than blue/green. 


Working on a Preppy quilt to specifically use up a large piece of fabric which will be the back of this quilt. I strip pieced the blocks so it went pretty quickly. 


And finally, my favorite of the three. This is a very scrappy quilt. Low, low volume background pieces with bright X's made in a rainbow of colors. 

I'm waiting on some fabric to make a customer quilt so these two won't be finished until I get that one done. Fabric is coming tomorrow so I hope to jump right on that one! It's another postcard quilt, but this time in a queen size. 

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty little Postcard quilt. One day, I am going to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you are not sitting around idle, like that will ever happen, LOL Think it is a longarming kind of day here, plan to knock out some of the table runners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the variety in the three projects. Each one is special in its own way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shannon! I love that Postcard wall hanging. It goes nicely with the quilt and pillow shams! At least you are being productive while awaiting the fabric to arrive. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...