Monday, November 9, 2020

Camouflage Quilt

I've been meaning to make a camouflage quilt for a couple years now. I've finally done it! The backing fabric has been hiding in my closet for a while, but I stumbled across it looking for something last month. I have two bolts - one with this reddish color and the other is more tan. 

I wanted relatively small pieces to give this quilt the camouflage feel and I think it worked out. The only thing I would change is to add some of the backing fabric to the front. I will be doing that on the next quilt. 

56" x 68"

 This would make a great gift for any outdoorsman. Good thing my kids have plenty of quilts or some of them might have tried to snatch this one up!

1 comment:

  1. It really does have that camo feeling to it. Someone will snatch that up for a guy's gift soon I bet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...