Thursday, May 20, 2021

A little I Spy Quilt


I've recently finished this I Spy Quilt. It has 80 unique squares and will be fun for someone to play find and seek with it. In the past I've made them without any sashing, but this one has 1" sashing and I think it looks very nice. 


The backing is a black print which just blends in nicely and doesn't distract from all the fun prints. I love the cherry print on the white background in this next picture and the scissor print in the second one. It was several years ago that I cut up all my I Spy fabrics and made them into kits. After I finished quilting this one, I got 3 more sets out and laid out all the squares so they are ready to sew whenever I need one. No thinking will be involved!




 It felt very good to get to work in my sewing room. We've been busy working in the yard and pouring cement amongst many other things. I've got a couple more quilts almost finished and ready to share with you.

1 comment:

  1. It's just so relaxing to have a quilt like this to work on, no thinking:) I like the idea of the sashing to separate the blocks, a bit more calming.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...