Friday, November 19, 2021

Some Postcard Quilts

It has been a crazy month already! Two postcard quilts were ordered pretty much at the same time so we (yep, my family helps make this one) got the blocks made and laid out a couple weeks ago. This first one is a queen size. Our huge polydactyl cat named Rosy was very curious as to what we were doing outside on this very cold day!

The two pillow shams went with the King size quilt below. These are a fun addition to the bed size quilts.  It was way too cold this  morning to get a picture outside of this king size quilt and I forgot to get one yesterday when I finished it. I forgot how big a king size is. It filled my quilting frame to the edges.


 Whew, so glad to get that one finished and mailed off. I haven't quilted this much in what seems like forever. I am now ready to take a break and eat some turkey!

3 comments:

  1. But how wonderful to get an order(or 2) for these pretty quilts. Yes a king is huge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did you expand the quilt to be queen size? I just picled up a kit but they dont got to queen size. I was thinking of a border but like how you seem to have just added additional hst.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...