Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Down the Pipe Quilt Pattern


I'm on a roll this month! This is my next pattern called Down the Pipe.  This is a modern quilt that can look masculine or feminine depending on the fabrics that you choose. I chose to use some cross hatch in black, mustard, and aqua. This is the throw size, but the pattern is written in 5 different sizes from baby to king.

I think this fabric does not picture well from far away so I put this one in here for you to see. Cross hatch fabric is some of my current favorites! 


This black and yellow version was my original and I just love it! But I didn't have the right fabrics in my stash to make this. 


Christmas is still on my mind so I keep going to this color scheme of winter blue and red. Kind of reminds me of downhill skiing. What do you think?


Here is the baby version. It is so cute with those little strawberries! You can find Down the Pipe pattern in my shop.

 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...