Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Pumpkin Table Runner


My daughter and I made this cute table runner for our new hallway table that we found at a garage sale recently. She picked the fabrics for it using mostly scraps. I sewed the HSTs and the leaf pieces and she did the rest of the top. 

Then I surprised her and had her quilt it!  She is only 12 and has never used my longarm before. I got it all set up for her and taught her how to quilt a horizontal line with the locks. She did mostly random spacing but kept it about a quarter to three eights of an inch apart.

I finished our table runner with a cute orange polka dot print. Since these pictures have been taken, we've added some fall décor to the table. I love walking by it every day!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute, Shannon! You and your daughter make a great team. It looks like the perfect size for your table.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...