Saturday, June 1, 2024

Thunderbolt - A new quilt pattern

60" x 72"

I've got this beautiful new pattern called Thunderbolt. It's all finished up and ready for you! I made the throw size, but it also comes in baby, twin, queen, and king size. The pattern is written for 2 main fabrics and 8 coordinating prints. I chose to do 4 colors ways with 2 fabrics each.


I used a navy print and a cream print. The cream print has sea shells on it and looks great in person. Here are some more fabric ideas for you. 


I love the black polka dot in this fun bee-themed fabric line.



Then there is the rainbow version. I think this would be really cute in the baby size too. 


Hop on over to my esty shop to get your Thunderbolt.  pattern. Feel free to tag me on Instagram @theflemingsnine with your finished quilts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...