Thursday, June 28, 2018

Scrappy Patchwork Lap Quilt

54" x 67.5" 

This fabric line is from Moda and is called Sunday Supper. I love the silverware prints in this line. There are also some prints with words on them which I don't get to use very often. Word prints are so awesome! This is one of my go to patterns because of the pieced border. It's a nice upgrade to a plain patchwork quilt, and an upgrade to a plain border. Win, win!


I found a nice backing fabric at the store the other day. Most times I forget to plan this out in advance and it can be hard to find something that matches some of the colors in the moda lines. This navy blue is not like any of the navy blues in my stash.  I got smart this time and ordered binding fabric from the Sunday Supper line before it runs out.


You can find Scrappy Patchwork pattern here. It comes in two sizes - baby and lap.  It's a great pattern in you are a beginner or you want a patchwork quilt with a modern feel.

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the silverware prints too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love how it looks with the inner border. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...