Friday, October 12, 2018

Rainbow HST

 64" x 72"

Here's a Finally Friday Finished Quilt! This quilt is made with a gray mirage fabric and 16 Kona Cotton solids - Carnation, Bright Pink, Pomegranate, Watermelon, Nectarine, Goldfish, Lemon, Cactus, Pear, Kale, Azure, Peacock, Malibu, Surf, Mulberry, and Wisteria. I love that there are so many Kona colors to choose from which helped get the rainbow that I was looking for.


I wanted to quilt something different than my typical meander, but simple at the same time. I used the squares to keep me on track and looped up and down across the quilt.  Nothing fancy on the back either, just a get it done kinda quilt.


Linking with Busy Hands Quilts.

11 comments:

  1. Such an eye catching quilt. I love the rainbow on grey, it’s beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! This pattern has been on my Must Make list for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty amazing! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome quilt. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Shannon~I had been wondering what happened to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colors you put together for your rainbow. They pair beautifully with your background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Shannon! I'm sorry I missed this last week as it is a beauty. Oh the solid colors you picked look SO good with the gray background. I love the simple quilting . . . it looks fabulous both on the front and back. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's an amazing quilt and a really good size too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AND another amazing quilt! Such great colors and quilting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...