Thursday, March 28, 2019

Midday Morsel - A New Pattern!


 60" x 72"

I have a new pattern for you! It's called Midday Morsel. The one you see above is the lap/throw size. It's made from the Moda line Sunday Supper. This pattern comes in three sizes: baby, lap,and queen and is fat quarter friendly.

The blocks create a fun secondary pattern that reminds me of weaving. It's a modern block using some old time favorites.


Seems I never remember to order a backing fabric when I purchase a fat quarter bundle. I guess I just get so excited when it come to buying fabric! But I was able to find a print in similar colors at the store the other day.

You can find my Midday Morsel pattern in my Etsy shop along with some other great patterns as well. Have a great weekend!

Linking with Busy Hands Quilts, Confessions of a Fabric Addict, and My Quilt Infatuation.

8 comments:

  1. Great pattern! I've been collecting blues for a quilt for our son and I think this is the pattern I need! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Shannon! I think the backing looks great with your quilt. I rarely buy backing at the same time as the quilt top fabrics, which is a good thing since I take forever to make anything and I go through so many design changes (some planned, some OOPSES!) that what I'd chosen initially might not even work by the time I'm ready to quilt it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That a lovely pattern so we'll enhanced by the choice of fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are really cranking out the patterns!! This is another cute one too:) I never buy backings until I am ready to quilt it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! on your new pattern. It made a really pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shannon! I really enjoy this new pattern. I love all the fabric colors in this quilt, and I've been searching around for something new to try. Thanks for sharing with us today, and great job by your quilt holder. Happy Saturday to you! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great pattern for Sunday Dinner. Wished I bought a fat quarter instead of the jelly roll. I never buy backing with a bundle because I figured by the time I don't use it right away and then will be on the lookout later when the yardage might be on sale. But the one thing I do when buy precut is buying yardage for binding because I don't like scrappy binding. Is this pattern all HSTs because you know how I like to use the die cutter.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...