Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rectangles Galore



This pattern can be found here.  It is a baby quilt, but I made mine bigger.  Hers is 2 3/4 block by 2 3/4 block and mine is 5 x 6 blocks.  


For the back I used up every single piece I had left from the top.  I had to steal some green fabrics from another project to bind the quilt!


Emma recently turned one, her adjusted age is 8.5 months.  She was close by so I threw her on the quilt and tried to grab a picture.  This little girl does not like to sit still!  She is constantly on the move.  She's a sweet little thing and doing very well.


Linking with Show and Tell Tuesday and :

5 comments:

  1. I love the back as much as I love the front! That's one lucky, lucky baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time sure flies....I remember when I read your post about Emma's birth! She is a cutie.

    Another great quilt Shannon. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a cute picture. Your little girl looks perfect on the quilt. Congratulations (on pretty quilt and pretty daughter!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great surprise - I am looking forward to trying this pattern for my next quilt and you are just showing this nice peace of work!!! Now, I cannot wait till my first Jelly Rolls arrive!!!!

    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. The back is a cute as the front! Lovely finish and great way to use the leftovers. Your daughter's flaming red hair and delightful smile are the icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...