Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Gander Lake Quilt Pattern


60" x 72"

This is my latest quilt pattern called Gander Lake. It's a bit more modern than what I usually do. But I love the simplicity of it! It's made from 12 fat quarters. I used 4 colors (yellow, light gray, medium gray, and black) with 3 of each color. I wrote the pattern with the no waste flying geese directions, which also means no trimming!


I was inspired by one of Kelly's recent quilt backs (from My Quilt Infatuation) and a lack of fabric shopping to piece my quilt with matching prints. It was a great way to use up fabric since my quilt shop has been closed. But I have to tell you, these kinds of backs are my favorite!

You can find Gander Lake in my shop here.

Linking with My Quilt Infatuation

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...