Friday, May 29, 2020

Scrap Snap Quilt Along

60" x 72" 

I love a rainbow quilt and a scrappy one is even better! This is my quilt for the Scrap Snap Quilt Along. It's made complete from scraps in 12 colors. I was able to use 2.5" squares and strips, 5" squares, and even a few 4.5" squares. The pattern is very easy and seemed to  go together quickly even though there are little pieces in each block. I loved that you didn't have to follow the pattern exactly and were free to make changes to fit your fabrics.



I used this gray print for the back and binding. I'm still trying to use my stash but the choices in the gray prints are getting fewer and fewer. There is a large pile of scraps that need to be put away after this quilt and I still haven't tackled the ones that need to be cut from the last few quilts. But I did manage to clean my room up. We even tackled the craft closet yesterday. Am I too late for spring cleaning? 

6 comments:

  1. There you go with your rainbow again, simply gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too late for spring cleaning ;)) I love your scrappy rainbow quilt, a very beautiful use of colors. Grey is a very clever adding in this part of the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good rainbow quilt. This is DEFINITELY that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...