Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Rainbow Gems Pattern

52" x 62"

This is Rainbow Gems and it's a gem of a pattern! The colored gems are made from 5 colors in two shades each. They are separated by a smaller gem in two shades of gray. The pattern comes in 4 sizes Throw to King and each size has a specific color layout so that there is minimal fabric waste. They are all pretty similar as I was trying to keep an equal amount of each color in the quilts.


I was so ready to make this bright and cheerful quilt after the long spring we have had. If you are ready to make one too, head on over to my shop and get the pattern for yourself. All the kona cotton colors that I used are listed in the pattern description along with the fabric requirements. If you make one I hope you tag me on Instagram or leave me a message. I'd love to see it!

Linking with My Quilt Infatuation

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous rainbow of color! It's a fun pattern also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. The gems look 3D. Your solid color rainbow quilts are always stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...