Thursday, September 3, 2020

Another Scrap Snap Quilt


Here's another Scrap Snap Quilt I made as a custom request. This quilt goes through a lot of scraps! I like to use at least 14 different prints in each color so I ended up having to cut some green, orange, and pink. With all the scrappy quilts I have been making, my choices are getting slim. 



I know this is a terrible picture, but it's been raining like crazy and I just wanted a quick photo of the back to remember that I added this beautiful rainbow strip. (I would have been smart to take it the when I got the photo of the front...)  If I every make another one, I want to add this again. I only did it this time because there wasn't enough fabric to cover the whole back, but I really love the color it adds!
 

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Very inspiring to begin keeping scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m enthralled with this quilt, it’s beautiful. Have you a tutorial or pattern for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really do have a knack for making rainbow quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just reorganized my scrap fabrics. I want to make a quilt like this. It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you base it on a 9 patch or a hidden log cabin?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...