Thursday, August 6, 2020

Summer of Scraps - Rainbow!

We are in the full swing of summer here in Oklahoma so what better way to beat the heat than to sew a scrappy rainbow quilt! This one is called Charming Plus and was a quilt along from Quilty Therapy in 2016. I loved it then and I still love it now! I made mine from 2.5" squares and a some 5" squares for the background. I sneaked in some not so bright squares this time and I think it still looks good.  

54" x 66"

There are so many ways you can you use scraps in a rainbow quilt so I just chose 5 of my favorite rainbow scrappy quilts that I have made over the years. Here is the first Charming Plus quilt I made.



Scrap Snap Quilt made from 2.5" squares and strips, 5" squares, and 4.5" squares.

Rainbow HSTs made from 5" squares

Disappearing Rainbow made from 5" squares.

A Splash of Color made from 2.5" squares. 
This one could have also gone in with the scrappy background post. 

Use those scraps, folks!



4 comments:

  1. You are just full of scrappy goodness! You must be getting about out of scraps by now;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rainbow quilts! I couldn’t pick a favorite one if I tried. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many lovely, colorful quilts. The new 9-patch is full of scrappy goodness.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...