Monday, December 30, 2013

Last Quilt of the Year!

I'm definitely not going out with a bag this year - picture wise!  You only get one so I'll make it large.  See if you can find my 4 boys in this picture...the last one is hard to spot (but you can easily see his hand!)


My oldest daughter has had these fabrics picked out for over 1 year now.  She said that she would help if I made her quilt for her bed.  How could I refuse the help?  That doesn't happen very often.  We used the tube method for a trip around the world and she seem ripped them open and did all the ironing.  It really went together so fast.  I made a quarter section at a time having to add 1 row and 1 column down the centers.  She wanted it finished before we started school again (which we did today).  It is now washed and on her bed.  Happy daughter, happy mom!

This makes 26 quilts, 5 pillow cases, 1 ironing board cover, and 1 premie baby (who's doing great) for this year.  Hope to make more than that next year!

1 comment:

  1. You've had a busy year, Shannon! Congratulations to you and your daughter on a beautiful quilt finish!! Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...