Why do I put things this easy off for so long? I don't know. I was not looking forward to making this ironing board cover. Bad memories from the last one made too tight and I couldn't get it off without cutting it I suppose. Well this beauty only too an hour or so plus a quick trip to get some elastic. I've had this thick fabric picked out for probably a year! While the baby was sleeping and my daughter was wrapping the last 2 presents I whipped up this cover.
I used this tutorial from Angela Osborn. I had 4 different directions pinned but this one seemed the best.
I even used some "I love you" fabric that ended up in my stash somehow. That kind of fabric doesn't seem appropriate to give to a stranger...
You should update yours too, it really makes the room look more cheery now! No more burnt spots!
No comments:
Post a Comment