Friday, July 28, 2017

Custom Table Runner and Place Mats

 20 x 72

I had a customer request a bargello table runner and 6 place mats the other day. She wanted a 6 foot long runner. I didn't realize how big this runner was going to be until I started making it! It is so big it doesn't fit very well on my 8 person table. I changed up my regular bargello pattern to give it some more curve since it was only 20" wide.


The place mats are 12" x 16".Originally she wanted bargello mats too, but decided it would be too busy on her table. So we went with a simple stripe pattern instead.  I added in a few extra fabrics so each mat would have less colors but more shades.  The binding on every thing is a gray solid, even though it looks a bit blue in these photos. I quilted everything with a gray thread in a meander to tie it all together.

Linking with Busy Hands Quilts.








9 comments:

  1. The runner is beautiful but yes indeed a long one! Last year a friend wanted a long one like this but so skinny at 14" I think or maybe it was 12. Anyways I talked her into 2 separate ones and then placing an arrangement in between. She was happy in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, please! These are fantastic! I must make them one day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful! I love the place mats are each a different color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such beautiful table decoration.....love the idea of the striped placemants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so beautiful. Your customer is so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the unbargello placemats to go with the runner. The whole set turned out so attractive!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great information. PrintMagic Also Avail Design Services for table runner by adding this service to the above calculator. Send us your required specifications and we’ll create the design from scratch, very unique, and matching your needs and brand messaging. Once you approve the design, we will get the trade show table runners printed and delivered to your doorstep!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...