Saturday, July 1, 2017

June Stash Report


Every post needs a photo....this is one that I'm working on. I just got a request from a friend to make her 5 memory quilts from her husband's shirts so I have also started on that, but they are not due until Christmas so I have a while.

Fabric Usage
Oh my, oh my!  I bought a lot of fabric this month! But in my defense it was all solids and minky which I used. I did keep about half for my stash, because you have to buy several yards to get a good price.  But overall I'm still going up in my usage!

In:   40
Out:   48
Net:  144.75

3 comments:

  1. One of your quilts is featured on Quilting Digest today!
    http://quiltingdigest.com/give-this-quilt-your-own-special-touch/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahem, I can see you completing those 5 quilts in July - you are so fast! It's just so hard to keep the stash from growing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the rainbow you have going of HST. Great job using and tracking your stash. I gave up tracking mine this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...