Thursday, January 24, 2019

Pajama Party - A New Pattern

64" x 64" 

This is Pajama Party, a fun new quilt pattern! This quilt reminds me of good times when I was a kid. I would love to have some pj's in these colors.  This pattern comes in 5 sizes from baby to king and it is fat quarter friendly.

The fabrics in this quilt are called Lily and Loom Girl's Trip. I found a nice aqua print in my stash to go with it. Such fun colors!


If you'd like to buy the pattern, you can find Pajama Party in my shop.

Linking with My Quilt Infatuation, Busy Hands Quilts, and Confessions of a Fabric Addict.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon! What a pretty, pretty quilt! And who doesn't like to lounge around once in a while in their pj's? This would make the lounging all the better, especially in this bitterly cold weather that's on its way. Could that backing BE any more perfect?! Just saying . . . and it was in your stash. Score. Good job quilt holders!! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such s cheery quilt! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...