Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Custom Baby Scrappy Stars Quilt


I had a customer request this variation of my Scrappy Star quilt in a crib size. She wanted the black instead of the navy and it looks very striking.  I did manage to sneak some scraps into this quilt! I had some left over raspberry half square triangles and a few squares in all three colors. I also had just a few of the background in my scrap box. So while it's not totally scrappy I think I can still say it's part of my summer of scraps series. 


Here are some more quilts with a scrappy background I have made that might inspire you to dig into your scraps this summer!






3 comments:

  1. Another pretty one, but my favorite here is your rainbow chain quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the stars look scrappy but each one is one color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the raspberry, aqua, and black in the sparkling stars. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...